Features and benefits
Introducing the new iQ-400 Semi Auto Strapping Machine, StraPack’s new semi-automatic strapping machine with dual tension mode. This allows for a wide variety of applications with just a flick of a switch.
- The iQ-400 Semi Auto Strapping Machine is a durable and heavy-duty strapping machine designed to withstand various harsh environments.
- The iQ-400 Semi Auto Strapping Machine is yet amazingly quiet to operate and well suited for office use also.
- The iQ-400 Semi Auto Strapping Machine has less moving parts, which makes it easy to maintain and keeps the operation cost low.
- All electric parts are arranged in one side of the machine, enclosed in the cabinet, for easy maintenance and protection of crucial parts.
- The iQ-400 Semi Auto Strapping Machine runs strap from 5 millimeters to 15.5 millimeters (5/8 inches) without additional parts.
- The torque tension mode is suitable for stronger tension or to strap compressible packages, while the stroke tension mode is best for soft tension or quick operation.
- Tool-free access to frequently accessed areas for easy maintenance.
- Hinged tables are easy to remove for daily maintenance.
- Quick Start Up (just 45 seconds)
- Runs PP strap from 5mm – 15.5mm (200mm core) without change parts
- Torque Mode (for stronger tension, or to strap springy packs) or
- Stroke Tension (for delicate packs)
- Tension up to 450N (45.9kgf)
- Compact: W780mm x D540mm x H777mm (with work guides)
- Table Height: 752mm
- Quiet: Only 57 dB
- Light: Only 56kg
- Energy efficient: Only 0.25Kw
- Min Pack Size W100 x H30mm
- Minimal moving parts (easy to maintain, low operation cost)
- Tool-free access to frequently accessed areas (easy maintenance)
- All electric components in enclosed cabinet on one side of the machine (easy maintenance)
- Can be supplied with side and rear panels
- Support Plates to stabilise taller packs, leaflets or banknotes
- Adjustable Legs to adjust table height from 755 – 925mm (not available with side and rear panels)